Size: 1.7 oz
Your skin is designed to absorb a lifetime of bumps and bangs. But as you get older, delicate skin can seemingly bruise on contact, or even without apparent cause. Skin becomes fragile and thin, losing its youthful ability to absorb impact and heal itself quickly. Temporary bruises last longer and can appear darker, but there is help for more rapid healing.
Hēladerm Bruise Crème works naturally with your skin to accelerate the healing process. Rich with restorative antioxidants from premium natural sources, this nourishing blend reduces healing time, encourages collagen production, and restores your skin’s youthful, healthy-looking tone.
- Powerful anti-oxidants which helps visually reduce the appearance of bruises and redness.
- Stimulates the production of collagen, restoring skin to be more vibrant, firm and youthful looking.
- Protects, repairs and improves skin smoothness, complexion and homogeneity of challenge and stressed skin.
- Does not contain parabens, phthalates, GMOs, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors and fragrances or another toxins.
- Notoginseng: Root from China that is known to be one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants.
- African Ginger Root: a vital antioxidant in ginger not only fights off skin cell damaging free radicals but also helps diminish blemishes, acne scars, dark marks and age spots. It is said to help with skin complexion and fight acne.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K is essential in aiding the body’s process healing dark spots, circle under the eyes, stretch marks and bruises.
- Montana Arnica Oil: Arnica for your skin can effectively heal bruises and sunburns. It contains lactones, flavonoids, carbonic acid and volatile oils which provide a lot of benefit to helping your skin heal.
- Vitamin E: Soothes and protects the skin against damage caused by the sun and pollution, and fights off free radicals to keep the skin youthful-looking
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory with anti-aging benefits. Green Tea Leaf Extract helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and reduce the skin's UV damage.
Apply a thin layer of Heladerm Pro Bruise Crème 2-3 times per day to area of bruising. Nighttime use is most highly recommended.